Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Love in the Time of Rhododendron






How does the Goddess appear to us
     this July, lush and rich,
     a woman in Her prime?
The rhododendron blooms are everywhere,
     unstoppable,
     laughing in their largesse,
     delicate and powerful,
     tiny and huge.
The Goddess is everywhere,
     but in the blooms of the Rhododendron,
     She is vastly Herself,
     each bloom exquisite,
     more and more of them.
More than you think possible!
High and low in the forest canopy,
     down close enough to touch-
She is here!
She is with you.


Annelinde Metzner
July 2, 2020














1 comment:

  1. I went to the water, to acknowledge my needs to Goddess of life, and to give thanks. I didn't stay long, but she did bless me with her beautiful flowers at Flat Creek!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!